Saturday, January 17, 2009

The car

Bump. Ouch. Bump. Ouch. Bump. Ouch. Bump. Ouch. That’s the rhythm of this car ride. OW! That was a huge bump. SORRY! I keep crashing into Campbell. These roads are terrible and I’m trying to stay still, but to no avail I must say. We are pretty much riding over rocks. Actually we are. This Mac keeps falling off my lap onto Campbell. I AM RIDING OVER A ROCK RIGHT NOW! Oh yah, and over in the mountains yesterday? We almost fell out the windows! We were riding in the back, I mean the back back. And, oops sorry! And, so its realllllly bbuumpy bbaack theerrrrre, andddd wweeee havvvveee tooo ttake motion sickness piiillllss. UH! My fingers aare literallllly bbounncing on the keys! OH! I feel like I’m about to fall of a cliff. We get so close to the edge when we are rounding the cliffs that CAREFUL! We almost run off them. Our driver is really good and makes the turns, and we have not run off a cliff. Yet. Also its amazing that our driver can see through the dust. I can barely see this computer screen sometimes. Okay….. sorry bout the extra letters here. Oh, I meant to type an (a) there. THAT IS A HUGE CACTUS. All my apologies for that one saw a cactus about as big as an apartment! And yes Campbell, I know I have only 22% percent battery on this, I thought you already typed something. And okay I’ll take a break. BUMP! OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Byuey, I mean bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi silly Jules. This sounds ---really sounds----like a very bumpy ride. You have a career making words out of sounds. How did you ever hit the right key? I want you to try and use your computer when you ride in my model A---and with Mars and Bear sitting next to and on you. Have you taken lots of pics of the kids? We love the one with you, Kate, and your dad at the Budde well. We want to blow it up and add to our gallery. Keep writing, please. Love G pa Walt and G ma Nancy

    ReplyDelete