Monday, January 19, 2009

Travel Day

We have to travel today and we are going back to Addis. We are all so tired and are just trying to stay awake this morning. Mr. Scott got sick last night and is still being CRAZY! Yesterday I made a friend in the first village and I gave out some crosses that we made out of grass. We had so much fun. I also gave out one of my bracelets but we had to walk really far to get to the well. We got to see a few villages yesterday and one of them had a lot of flies there. Kids had flies all over their faces, it was so disgusting it made my stomach turn because I felt so bad for them. I hate flies!

I did get to hold two roosters at one of the villages. I named them Brock and Crow. The villagers gave them to Scott but he didn’t take them with him. We stayed at the Castle Hotel the last 2 nights and the hot water tank was boiling HOT! I did get to talk to my Mom last night but we only got to talk for three minutes.
At the village with all the flies, they gave us the traditional clothes with a fighting stick and we are bringing them home with us.
We are delayed one hour for our flight.
Bye -

No comments:

Post a Comment