Friday, January 9, 2009

Who I Am


My name is Katie. I am twelve years old and go to Nichols middle school in Evanston, Illinois. I love my goldendoodle puppy, Mars, my house and city, and milk chocolate truffles. I dive five days a week and am currently trying to go to nationals in five meter platform and one meter springboard, but first I have to do regionals in March. I am very excited to go to Ethiopia and help the people there who do not have access to clean water by turning on a faucet, and have to walk two miles to a well every morning for DIRTY water. I know it will be an amazing experience, and one I will remember my whole life. I also know that I will be bringing along six books and an i-pod for the plane ride.

I've included a picture and video of me diving off 5M platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment